This comment has been removed by the author.
On PreAlgebra - mixed numbers What was #7? I accidentally erased it when I was trying to move it so I had more work space
Hello? Can someone who had to do that assignment help me? I really need to know what the question was on #7.
On number 7 the question was: in the example above why was 4 4/12 renamed as 3 16/12? and the problem was 4 4/12 - 1 9/12
What page?
Ms. Stewart, on the algebra pages, are you allowed to have negative numbers or should I just do it the other way?
A negative number could be an answer, but as always I would check my answer by plugging it back in where the variable was.Also why not answer Dragon Tamer's question?
#7 was y+1 5/8 = 4
hope that makes sense!!
Ms. Stewart, do i still have to do all those math assignments? because i didn't see the blog until we left for a b-day party, then from there we went straight over to a Hunter safety class, and i just barely got back home.
you have 1 day for each day absent to make up assignments
Thank you very much I was starting to wonder if anyone was going to answer.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOn PreAlgebra - mixed numbers What was #7? I accidentally erased it when I was trying to move it so I had more work space
ReplyDeleteHello? Can someone who had to do that assignment help me? I really need to know what the question was on #7.
ReplyDeleteOn number 7 the question was: in the example above why was 4 4/12 renamed as 3 16/12? and the problem was 4 4/12 - 1 9/12
DeleteWhat page?
ReplyDeleteWhat page?
ReplyDeleteMs. Stewart, on the algebra pages, are you allowed to have negative numbers or should I just do it the other way?
ReplyDeleteA negative number could be an answer, but as always I would check my answer by plugging it back in where the variable was.
ReplyDeleteAlso why not answer Dragon Tamer's question?
#7 was y+1 5/8 = 4
ReplyDeletehope that makes sense!!
ReplyDeleteMs. Stewart, do i still have to do all those math assignments? because i didn't see the blog until we left for a b-day party, then from there we went straight over to a Hunter safety class, and i just barely got back home.
ReplyDeleteyou have 1 day for each day absent to make up assignments
DeleteThank you very much I was starting to wonder if anyone was going to answer.
ReplyDelete