Proving Mixed Numbers Subtraction Journal Entry(completed)
p176 25-33 odd choose 4 (homework)The following next assignments were assigned based on two quizzes:
p172 10-20 even or Enrichment 7-4 all(homework)
p175 10-22 even or Enrichment 7-5 all(homework)
Mrs.Stewart thank u for all your help i really do think that your classes in the afternoon help me you r the best math teacher
ReplyDeletefrom,
lady Shar(makhala mikesell)
look at the new pic i got by my name
ReplyDeletenever mind
ReplyDeleteyes, thanks Queen Stewart for all your help, and haha makayla.
ReplyDeleteQueen Stewert I'm wondering if I do the pages instead of the worksheets because I don't have the worksheets but I have my math book. I don't want to hurt my manor.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a very smart plan to me. I hope you are feeling better!
DeleteIf I were you, I would come in early tomorrow morning and get it done because the assignment won't go away .
ReplyDeleteI agree, but she Mia was referring to the Enrichment sheets, so she would be smart to do the page assignments, since she did not participate in the min quizzes.
DeleteThanks Queen Stewert!!!!
ReplyDeleteQueen Stewart,
ReplyDeleteIn my rush to get home, I so clumsily left my homework folder at school. Will you please, with your generous personality, post the 7-4 enrichment questions so that I may read them off the blog and do it on a separate piece of paper. Or can I come in early?
Adam,
ReplyDeleteI am teaching my night class, so I can't help you. How about calling another student? Or you may come in at 8:00 if you like.