Read article on Mozart or Hooded Seals & take notes(completed)
Spelling-
Unit 17 ABC order(completed)
Story Telling Practice- (ongoing)
Grammar-
Language Masters 7B Mon. & Tues. (completed)
Writing-
I AM poem- get note signed by your parent (homework for some)
Typed myth rough draft corrections(completed)
Edit at least p.2 of your myth, (p.3 if you have time) (homework)
Science- If you are going on to the District Science Fair, you must be registered by the end of TODAY!!!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJust a list of events is never acceptable. If all students did was list the ideas they brainstormed, then I do see a problem. I had hoped they would show some knowledge of knighthood while showing creativity and not just make a list of who was born, married, died, ... which shows no knowledge of Medieval times. I would imagine also that the majority of the students do talk about the same things since they should have learned the same things. Notice the word hoped. I will of course, help in any way I can.
Delete