The following assignments are due Monday:
p132 9-21 odd(homework)
Review Assignments are due Monday:
Complete each of these assignments in the same way we completed the odd problems(charts & trees)
p121 12-22 even(homework)
p125 12-24 even(homework)
The following students have not completed their Benchmark 1 Review with their parents:
Jackson, Luis, Shaylee, Syncere, Morgan
All Kingdoms should have ALL missing or failing assignments turned in with passing scores will earn a reward.
Queen Stewart,
ReplyDeleteI apologize very much but I just remembered that I left my math folder at school which had my MCAP test in it. Is there any possibility that I can get a note signed that tells my parents how many problems I missed, and then when I turn it in, the number on the note will match the number I missed. I am very sorry and I know what a slug I have been please forgive me
-David
- David
i think David that if you have a signed note and do the problems you might think you missed maybe but i don't know. EYleen
ReplyDeleteEyleen I finished my math and sorry I couldn't make it today.
ReplyDeleteIt's okay marissa just bring your reading note on monday and practice story telling
ReplyDeleteokay.
ReplyDeleteEvil Queen Stewart has let me turn in a signed note before. Just try to remember next time.
ReplyDeleteQueen Stewart on Pg 121 do we find 3 factors of the # or do we do the graph like last time we did that page.
ReplyDeleteCanm anyone tell me.
ReplyDeleteYou just make the chart that you use the 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, and 10.
ReplyDeletethanks
ReplyDeleteIs there going to be a blog post thing for today?
ReplyDelete