Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Math 1/31

p164 8-22 even using factor trees (homework)

Everyone has either the ReTeach or Enrichment Worksheet for 7-1 and 7-2 (homework)

ReTeach 7-1 odd
Enrichment 7-1
ReTeach 7-2 odd
Enrichment 7-2

27 comments:

  1. Mrs. Stewart what can i do to get my 3,000 farthings back!!!!!!! help

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling pretty cruddy. Might not come to school tomorrow. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry. Go to bed early. If you need to turn in math on Thursday, it's all good.

      Delete
  3. Maddie,

    We are only halfway into Medieval, so there is still plenty of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs.Stewart sorry I missed today I felt really sick last night and I didn't whant to let any body else get the same thing I did. Did I miss any thing else besides the math homework.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are better Josh. I am sure you missed things in homebase and science, so check the other BLOGs.

      Delete
  5. can anyone help me whith math 7-2 Enrichment? please help me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just look for a pattern outside of the bow that you're supposed to be filling in.

      Delete
  6. I will and I feeling pretty Good so i might be able to come to school tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss Stewart on pg 164 how do use factor trees to find the lcm
    The sub just told us if the first number doesn't go into the second number than multiply the second number and see if then the first number fits in and just keep doing that until you find the right number

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cruel bandits took half of her farthings. I know how it feels Maddie, the bandits stole half of my farthings too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. to any one who is having trouble with enridhment 7-2, look AROUND the square for your pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  11. on page 164 # 22 i did the prime factorization thing and i came up with the LCM being 1800!!!!! i know what the LCM is but i don't think that you can get it by using the factor trees and the GCF and then multiplying the rest of the numbers so how can you show your work? i tried the thing Mrs. Stewart taught us but it didn't work. any help would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i got 1800 to. and so did my manor.

    ReplyDelete
  13. it wasnt 3000 farthing it was more like 1750 farthing but it felt like it was 3000 ferthings!:'(

    ReplyDelete
  14. i got 1800 to i had my mom and brother and dad check it over just to be safe and they said it was right i guess we will just have to see now wont we.

    ReplyDelete
  15. is anyone getting the math homework pattern paper? im gonna EXPlODE.(i bet when i find out ill do one of those OH's you know) but if someone can help me that would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. and i dont know what is going on with my name tag. so dont ask

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Friar,
      I would never delete a comment, no matter how misinformed it may be. =)

      Delete
  18. I need help on 7-1 enrichment please help. :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am confident that bandits strike only when property is left behind in foreign lands, so far we have been very fortunate to not have bandits attacking within a manor. But one must always use caution when traveling between lands and make certain that all prized possessions return to the manor from whence they came. Unruly behavior is not tolerated in my manor. Any of my peasants attacking within my walls will face the highest of consequences.

    ReplyDelete
  20. WHY ARE PEOPLE POSTING THE MATH ANSWERS!!!!!! I DON'T GET IT!

    ReplyDelete