MIa, Ask me for the paper tomorrow, and I will give it to you. Also Miss Bodell will be working on it with you. The requirements depend on your age on April 15, 2012.
Kayla, Remember the chart you created concerning olives products and bonus points? That is the performance assessment. You need to go over it and evaluate your learning. If you checked out before we went over how to do it, just come see me tomorrow and I will help you.
Miss Stewart, If I need to redo my chart do I have to redo the whole chart on separate paper or can I just and on to my chart because I left out some answers.
done with math :D
ReplyDeleteMs. Stewert is there a way for me to get information on the physical fitness awards (National, Presidential).
ReplyDeleteWhat is the Performance Assessment Self Evaluation? Do I need to do it?
ReplyDeleteMIa,
ReplyDeleteAsk me for the paper tomorrow, and I will give it to you. Also Miss Bodell will be working on it with you. The requirements depend on your age on April 15, 2012.
Kayla,
ReplyDeleteRemember the chart you created concerning olives products and bonus points? That is the performance assessment. You need to go over it and evaluate your learning. If you checked out before we went over how to do it, just come see me tomorrow and I will help you.
Ms. Stewart, I forgot to put a check by my name on the board, so can I just do it tomorrow in rotations?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteanyone need help???
ReplyDeleteMiss Stewart,
ReplyDeleteIf I need to redo my chart do I have to redo the whole chart on separate paper or can I just and on to my chart because I left out some answers.
Oh I didn't realize that was the Performance Assessment, I fixed it and turned it into the math 2 basket. Thanks!
ReplyDeletewhat is the absolute value again
ReplyDeletenever mind i got it
ReplyDeleteis any body on anyways
ReplyDelete