Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Math 9/20

Rationals Journal Entry (completed)
p227 1-23 odd, show work (homework)
ReTeach 10-1 and 10-2 corrections if not passing(homework for those needing more practice)
Practice 10-1 odd(homework for those needing more practice)
Practice 10-2 odd (homework for those needing more practice)
Einstein Week 5 (homework for some)

Even after having a study hall last Friday and sending home printouts, the following people STILL have missing/failing work and were once again given a printout. Please have your parents check over your work and sign your printout!

Rotation 1-
Syncere Sadie Annie Brock Amelia Makayla
Jimmy Morgan Natalia

Rotation 2-
Luis Brandon Cole Jamison Shaylee Maren

Rotation 3-
Joseph Kennady Audrie Paige Ren Jake
Kelly Kelsey Jade-Nicole

9 comments:

  1. mrs. stewart you said kelly twice

    ReplyDelete
  2. on the list for who didn't get there work in

    ReplyDelete
  3. we did page 227 a lot, I'm sure I'm going to have 100%

    ReplyDelete
  4. On p227 1-23 odd, can we show our work as fractions, or do we have to show it as decimals?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we can show it both ways.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adam,
    You have to change the fractions to decimals and compare them that way. I know you weren't here, but we did practice in class. Check your journal.... top number divided by bottom number. We also did a journal entry on Rational Numbers so you might be better off talking to me tomorrow at recess.

    ReplyDelete