Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Math 3/07/2012

Rotation 1-
Introduction to Mixed Number Division(completed)
p210 9-27 odd(homework)
p214 1-11 odd(homework)

Rotation 2-
Reviewed Division with Decimals(completed)
p79 11-21odd (homework)
Mini Quizzes determined who needs additional practice on the following:
p159 Set D 7-12 all fraction-decimal-percent(homework for some)
p71 1-6 all decimal x (homework for some)
pictures fraction x fraction (homework for some)

Rotation 3-
Reviewed Multiplication of Decimals(completed)
x Math Facts 3 minutes timed tests(completed)
p72 9-25 odd (homework)

Mini Quizzes determined who needs additional practice on the following:
x Math Facts 1 side only, not timed, have parent check for accuracy (homework for some)
Finish p64-65 2-20 even(homework for some)

REMEMBER-
I will no longer be requiring corrections of failed assignments, however you need to be grown up enough to take charge of your education and do them because you want to learn more. The day an assignment is due will be the final score given, corrections will not increase scores, but will imapct your readiness for tests.

Post who you used as a study buddy for comparing/completing your assignments today.

23 comments:

  1. I used and use Olivia F. as my study buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My study buddy is Lindsay H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used Spencer R. as my study buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used jose and spencer r. as my study buddies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used Emma and Kylie as my study buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used Emily (EM)as my study buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. are you asking about the assignments we did together in class or our homework for tonight? because for the assignments we did together in class i used madelyn and kylie for my study buddies

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used Olivia P. as my study buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use Claudia and AnnaMarie as my study buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use Olivia f as my study buddy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I compared answers with Audrie, Jade & Paige.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I compared answers with Yasmine and Morgan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is Yasmine i compared with Gabby and Morgan.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I checked with Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My study buddies were Sophie and Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  16. i compared with taylee and morgan.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i compared with taylee,makayla,gabby,yasmine,sycere.
    and this is morgan i forgot to change my google name

    ReplyDelete
  18. well, R.J helped me on one, does that count

    ReplyDelete
  19. i didn't compare with anybody

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am kind of on the same boat as Kelly. Chase helped me with one.

    ReplyDelete