Ms. Stewart, I'm Eyleen from Miss Bodell's class, and I'm afraid that you didn't hand out our test in my class. So I think that no one will bring a signed test in our class.
Nope. She didn't pass them out. I guess she just forgot. Everyone forgets sometimes, so it's okay. We can just explain to Ms. Stewart that she forgot to pass them out.
Mrs Stewart I did not get my test back after I turned it in. Can I bring it home on tomorrow?
ReplyDeleteMs. Stewart, I'm Eyleen from Miss Bodell's class, and I'm afraid that you didn't hand out our test in my class. So I think that no one will bring a signed test in our class.
ReplyDeleteMiss.Bodell didn't pass it out so we will have to bring it Friday or Monday
ReplyDeletei didnt get my test either mrs stweart
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteShe didn't pass them out? I though I told that I put them on her desk and that Ms. Stewart wanted them passed out.
ReplyDeleteNope. She didn't pass them out. I guess she just forgot. Everyone forgets sometimes, so it's okay. We can just explain to Ms. Stewart that she forgot to pass them out.
ReplyDelete